Fleck 3900 Softener Valve With NXT2 Control
Fleck 3900 Softener Valve With NXT Control
The Fleck 3900 is a rugged commercial/industrial water softener valve with the advanced NXT digital control and electronic meter. The inlet and outlet is 3" for continuous flow rate up to 250 GPM.
- Piston Options
- Hard water bypass
- No hard water bypass
- Choice of 2 meters
- Clack meter
- Fleck brass meter
- Valves are custom built to the size tank it's going on
- Fully adjustable, 5-cycle control delivers upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse, and downflow service
- Designed for single tank or multi-tank systems, alternating or interlocking
- Continuous flow rate of 250 GPM
- Solid, lead-free brass* valve body for superior strength and durability
- Protective NEMA 3R enclosure is water-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and UV stable
- Flexible 7 or 12 day time clock or meter initiated regeneration
- Valve material: Lead-free brass*
- Inlet/Outlet: 3"
- Cycles: 5
- Electrical rating: 24 v, 110 v, 200 v - 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Distributor pilot: 3" O.D.
- Drain line: 2" NPTM
- Injector brine system: 1"
- Mounting base: Top 6" - 8 threaded or flanged
- Height from top of tank: 15"
*As defined in the U.S. EPA Safe Drinking Water Act; the product also meets California Proposition 65 Standards